Saturday, September 8, 2012

Too Long.

Oh my, oh my.  I'm slacking again.

So terribly sorry for the delay in my latest posts... but high school is WHOOPING on me.  I've had maybe 40 seconds of spare time in the last couple weeks.... and you can't do a whole lot with 40 seconds.  So before I end up rambling about my life in general... here's what you've all been waiting for.


Back to school, and what I wore.


Day 1: (too bad I don't have pictures, right? not for long. I'll get on that.)


Okay nevermind I really don't want to do that without the pictures.  So I'll just give you all a bit of my wisdom.

Don't wear colored jeans with a chambray top to school.


That was on my list, it really was.  Because it's cute.  Dang cute in fact.  But only EVER GIRL AT LONE PEAK HIGH SCHOOL has worn that outfit at least once in the past three weeks.  Except for me.  Because I'm really not a fan of wearing what everybody else wears.


So that outfit is now off my list.


And let me clarify something, yes some girls have the "rare" colors of jeans, like cranberry or bright yellow or even green, but that doesn't make it any better.  Save those jeans for an outfit that people will actually remember, and not just because you were one of 37 people wearing it that day.  I'd put on a graphic tee and a really cool jacket or something.  Layers are always good. Especially going into fall...



That's all for today.  I'll be back with a REAL LIVE blog post with PICTURES and everything real soon.


Love,
Reagan

PS: Did I mention I'm going to homecoming?? :) I'll fill everybody in on that and what I'm wearing soon too...

No comments:

Post a Comment