Monday, August 13, 2012

Just Around the Corner

I can't help but feel like something completely life changing is just around the corner.

Who knows? It may even be high school.  I hear it's a rather personality-influencing experience.

That's right kids.  8 days until I am officially a Lone Peak Knight (go team!!)

Speaking of team, we've also got our first tennis match today.  Lone Peak versus Brighton.  Let's go girls.


The other things that happens to be just around the corner is fall itself... my favorite season of them all.  So yesterday I picked a slightly more autumn-y outfit.  This bronze tulle skirt was shared in an earlier post (Easter, I believe) and the chambray buttondown is a go-to no matter the season! I slipped on my new yellow flats (yellow flats have been on my wishlist for ages) which I scored from Old Navy and are positively adorable.... Plus my sparkley J. Crew belt.  The belt really pulls it all together (pun intended).

Yesterday also happened to be the first time I not only blowdried, but STRAIGHTENED my hair this entire summer!!! I cannot stand blow-drying.  So I avoid it unless absolutely necessary.


But anyways I also topped off the look with a "pink blush" tinted kisser.  It's the only true lipstick I have, and I love it with all my heart!! It was actually just a free Clinique sample from our good friend Nordstrom's... but it's good enough for me.  Can't wait to wear it to school to mix things up a bit!!


Love, Reags





PS:  No, my arm is not blue as one girl commented.  I just crippled myself again and have been wearing a wrist brace.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this skirt is amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest trend report and my big news regarding Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FashBoulevard: I have to say your comment made my day... And I checked out your blog and I have to say that is HUGE news regarding Lauren:) plus, your style is adorable. Thanks for the comment!! Keep em coming! And feel free to contact me at supergirl.rc@gmail.com
      Thanks!! -reagan

      Delete