Friday, August 10, 2012

Quite Impressive.

frockcandy.com

I was impressed.  I really and truly was.  And also a little bit heartsick at all of the adorable accessories, tops, shoes, and etc.  This site is packed with little trinkets that are both 100% adorable and 100% affordable.  For real.  Not like "affordable for the girl with her parent's credit card".  No.  Like "affordable for the girl with NO credit card, but a passion for style, and a babysitter's budget".

For instance.

These made my wishlist (and my shopping bag)

Color Clash Clutch: $29

Jumper-S Coral Braided Cork Wedges $39

Passion Fruit Sheer Faux Button Up: $29

Sea Urchin Earrings: $14

Seeing Clearly Glasses: $10

Solar Flare Earrings: $14


SCORE.

I'm currently crossing my fingers for both pairs of earrings, and is it just me? Or did I see some wedges that looked practically EXACTLY like those at Nordstrom for a wee bit more than $39? Just a thought.


Toodles.
Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment