Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tickled Pink (with a bauble on top)

You're probably all quite familiar with my pink Roxy jeans by now, but if not, let me introduce you.

These are my favorites.  As in, all time favorites.  I have to force myself to space them out so I don't wear them every week.

So the other night to go hang with some friends I threw on those lovely pink with a white pocket tee (Target. $8.  Steal.)  And a denim jacket in case it got a bit chilly outside.  Finally I topped it off with my all time favorite statement necklace.  I call it... my blue bauble necklace.  That's just what it looks like to me.  I actually believe I got it from the Brass Plum department in Nordstrom... it's worth the trip to go check out their latest jewelry, they always have TONS.

And, of course, a small stack of bracelets to complete the look.

Enjoy.

Love, Reagan

PS This coming week might be more than a little hectic for me, what with Lone Peak tennis tryouts at 6:30 in the morning, and then I'm off to Montana with two of my very best girls for a sectional tournament!! So anyways I've got some fantastic posts coming up.... but they may be slightly delayed.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment