Saturday, July 21, 2012

IOD.

That would be Instagram Obsessive Disorder.  And hey, I suppose I've got that!  It's the truth.  So please... if you're one of the lucky ones with an iSomething.... follow @reagstennis this very moment.  I'm a good photographer.  For an amateur.  As a matter of fact photography could be called my passion,  in a way.  Here a few of my favorite's I've done.  You'll notice some of the pictures look familiar... probably because some of them have already been posted on Sweet Nothings... Also keep in mind that I AM the photography for all of these pics... unless I'm like the subject of them or something and it's not a self-portrait I've done... but the majority of them by far are done by moi, and moi alone.


So go. Follow @reagstennis.  And... it would be much appreciated if you would let me know what you think of my photos... Critique and comments alike:)












No comments:

Post a Comment