Saturday, October 13, 2012

Homecoming 2012

Hey I'm back. Not going to rant about myself slacking off again... but let's just say don't give up on me quite yet:)

So.  What you've all been waiting for (for much too long).

Homecoming 2012.... Basically the best first date out there:) (and thanks to my sweet date... but I'm doubting that he'll see this.)

Skirt: J.Crew Belt: J.Crew Shoes: DSW (ps they're suede... loving it for fall...) Necklaces: My mother's Blouse: H&M.  It was actually a shift dress... but we just cut it and had it hemmed to make it into this darling top! Felt pretty creative.

My crazy, crazy group.  But I'm pretty sure we had the most fun out of anybody there...

Just the best day.
 PS Sorry I don't have more actual pictures of the dance... but frankly I'm  not quite sure on how to get the pictures legally from the photographer....

That's all for now... happy fall break!!

love, Reags

No comments:

Post a Comment