Wednesday, April 11, 2012

City Creek (for the Utah girls!)

Hello!
So yesterday I got to spend the ENTIRE day at my new haven. City Creek.  It's insane. I have no doubt that were I not with my mom, I would've been hopelessly lost because not only is it incredible fabulous, it is MASSIVE!  Think a couple of city blocks chock full with amazing clothes, shoes, accessories, and food. Not even kidding. So here a few quick pics I snapped in Gap of all places, the skirt is actually a DARLING orangey dress, and the top is just a polka dot t-shirt that I threw on over, then knotted to fit the style of the dress. The orange, blue, and white, is perfect for summer (so bold, bright, and young!).  And of course summer is all that's on our minds lately, what with spring break and all.
See? It actually works! With some cute little sandles? Adorable.





So I just had to share a quick photo... not really fashion related.... but it makes me smile.  We call it YOLO. As in You Only Live Once.  Or You Obviously Love One Direction.  Nerdy, I know. But whatever. Maybe we are nerds.  That's okay.  But this is what we did for Spring Break... tried to teach ourselves how to longboard, gorged on cadbury eggs, and then took a picture of us looking all hard core with our longboards:) So enjoy... Go ahead and laugh.  It's okay. Sometimes we end up doing stupid things and we accept it. That's okay:)



Told ya. We're nerds:) But we all needed a little fun in the sun.... What are YOU doing for your break??



Love, Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment